Friday, May 10, 2019

Trailers: "It: Chapter Two" "Judy" and "The Farewell"

I haven't done any non-box posts since my Oscar Super Post nearly two and a half months ago. So here's three new trailers to make up for that.

The second part to 2017's box-office titan focuses on the grownups' efforts to destroy Pennywise. Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy and Bill Hader lead the cast. I like that this trailer kinda usurps our expectations and most of it is just cut directly from a scene in the film. More trailers should do this!



Biopic of the legendary icon, with Oscar-winner Renee Zellweger playing her. I doubt we'll ever get the biopic that Anne Hathaway was set to do, especially if this hits big. This could go either way, but I think this trailer shows promise.



Awkwafina had a big 2018 between Ocean's 8 and Crazy Rich Asians. This is her chance to show her range and reviews were great from Sundance.

No comments: