Saturday, January 1, 2022

Recently Watched Movies (Nov/Dec 2021)

As I've pointed out before, I can't log my recently watched films on the sidebar because of some stupid update Blogger did months ago. My solution is to create a Recently Watched Movies post that I'll do every month or bimonthly. Every time I update it, it'll be bumped up to the top post. There will be a link on the right showing the archived lists. This might be a way for me to write some more about what I saw. Or I'll just put the title and grade.

Here's what I've watched since the beginning of November...
Jungle Cruise - C-
Werewolves Within - B
Bacurau - B+
Venom: Let There Be Carnage - C-
Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins - D+
No Time To Die - B-
The Matrix Reloaded - B
Cruella - B-
The Guilty (2021) - C
The Matrix - B+
The Green Knight - B+
House of Gucci - C+
Pig - B
Reminiscence - C+
Malignant - B
Black Widow C-
West Side Story (1961) - A-
Belfast - B
The Suicide Squad - C+
The Rocketeer - C+
Great White - C+
Till Death - B
Respect - C-
The Night House - B+
Free Guy - C
Zola - B+
Luca - B
In the Heights - B
Escape Room: Tournament of Champions - D+
Nine Days - B-

No comments: