Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...I guess

Horrorfest is over. I'm typing this e-mail on my battery powered labtop, while a candle lights the room. Far and away, the worst Halloween ever. October its last days and we're right in Christmas. Thanks, snow. I guess I'll send my remaining movies back to NetFlix and take one back to the video store. The last video store there seems to be. I can't believe they went out that fast. Sorry, I won't make this another post waxing nostalgic about the video aisles of yesteryear. Anywho, thought I'd post this article from Slant magazine listing the 25 best horror movies of the modern age. Their top 10 is rather wonky and some questionable picks in there, but otherwise just about everything that should be is represented.

What a waste of a couple of days.

No comments: