Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BEST DRESSED - SAGs

SCREEN ACTORS GUILD!

Honorable Mentions: Ellie Kemper, Helen Hunt

10. AMY POEHLER - Been looking pretty fantastic post-divorce.

9. VIOLA DAVIS - LOVE that color.  Everyone was wearing black or navy blue and that made Viola pop even more.
 
 
8. TINA FEY - She seems to have figured out how to dress!  Gonna miss seeing her at every award show. 
 


7. NICOLE KIDMAN - I think she nailed both her looks for the SAGs and Golden Globes.  I hope she's at the Oscars.  I'm a little indifferent to her the surfer girl hair, but I think that's the only time she's ever worn her hair like that?  So I'm happy??

 
 
6. JESSICA CHASTAIN - Yeah, yeah.  Jessica Rabbit.  Much better than the Globes. 
 
 
5. AMANDA SEYFRIED - Side part hair!  That and the black/navy blue was the big trend.  I just love her eyes.  
 
 
 
4. JENNIFER LAWRENCE - I liked her Globes dress, but this is better.  Makeup and hair are perfect and it was my favorite long side-part of the night.  No wardrobe malfunction! 
 
 
 
3. JENNIFER GARNER - So, I guess combining the two shows, Garner is overall #2.  Can't wait to see what dress she wears to the Oscars.
 
 
 
2. NAOMI WATTS - I guess that makes her overall best dressed so far this season.  Go Nanny!
 
 
 
1. MARION COTILLARD - This is my fave look so far of award season.  Love the hair, my girl is working it. 
 
 
 
WORST: I'll agree with E! and say Justin Timberlake.  I appreciate men trying new takes on the tux, but that was just too informal for this event.  But I appreciate him trying?  I'm one of the few that didn't hate January Jones's dress.  I usually like her craziness. 
 
Oh, and regarding Anne's dresses, I wasn't crazy about either one.  Or anything she's worn thus far award season.  Is Rachel Zoe just coasting?  I'm hoping they'll knock us out on Oscar night.  






No comments: