Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best Dressed - GOLDEN GLOBES!

GOLDEN GLOBES:

Honorable Mentions: Amanda Seyfried, Michelle Dockery, Megan Fox

10. RACHEL WEISZ - Okay, I'm going to pretend the bottom half doesn't exist.  The top half is perfection and probably the best of the night.  She plummets to #10 because of the below-the-waist. 
 
 
9. CLAIRE DANES - Good, simple red dress.  Much better here than at the SAGs, given that weird lipstick choice there.  Very 90's, but not good 90's. 
 
 
8. JENNIFER GARNER - Makes her boobs look bigger than they probably are. 
 
 
 
7. EMILY BLUNT - She pretty much always looks great at the Globes. 
 
 
 
7. KATHARINE MCPHEE - Wish this dress was on a nominee or someone more, ahem, significant. 
 
 
 
5. NAOMI WATTS - Might be best dressed, but I just don't care for that train. 
 
 
 
4. NICOLE KIDMAN - I love the Bewitched hair.  Makes her look even taller and slender than she probably is, and she's very tall and slender.  
 
 
3. JESSICA ALBA - Despite having no idea how exactly she still has a career, the girl knows how to dress.  What can I say - I love old school looks like this.  
 

2. JULIANNE MOORE - She hits it out of the park again.  I'm one of those that absolutely loved her yellow Emmy dress.  Her SAG dress was a disappointment, I thought it looked like bugs were crawling on it.  The Globes dress is old school diva, with some modern touch.

 
 
1. AMY ADAMS - Yeah, I get it.  It "washes her out."  Don't care.  This is the best she's ever looked.  I hope she dazzles again in her Oscar dress.  I need to encourage her, as most of her choices are forgettable.






 

 WORST DRESSED: I'd say Jennifer Lopez.  Didn't she wear that dress as a jumpsuit at one of her concerts?  The whole thing just seemed so desperate. 

No comments: