Sunday, May 3, 2015

First Look at Suicide Squad

Something other than box-office for a change...

I'm just so bored by the Marvel movies. I can honestly say I haven't truly "liked" any of them. I just find them all to be average. Here's the first look at the DC Comics Suicide Squad. I'm mostly posting because of Harley Quinn. The look of the character is fitting for what the film is shooting for, I suppose. It just looks a little too "punk groupie" and not enough a character that should stand on her own. (Yes, I get she's tied to the Joker...) I do like the blue hair. I love that character and Margot Robbie is beyond perfect casting for her. She was my #1 pick for the role, but I really wish we were getting that character in a "Gotham City Sirens" film instead of this. Have Hathaway reprise Catwoman and cast Emily Blunt as Poison Ivy. DC can beat Marvel to the punch of a female-led superhero movie.

Anway, here it is.

Click for larger.


Jai Courtney, even all grimy, can get it.

ETA: Daily Mail has set pics. I like the look of Harley up close, but MY GOD! She's a dead ringer for Gillian Jacobs. It's almost uncanny.

No comments: