Monday, December 23, 2013

Trailers: A lot of em!

I'm playing catchup given the slew that hit the past week or so just in time for the big holiday releases. 


This looks cute enough, though I'm not sure how good a film can be that promises the film debuts of Nicki Minaj AND Kate Upton.  That said, Leslie Mann is always appreciated. 




I'm not really feeling the meta jokes of the 21 Jump Street sequel.  In fact, I'm not really feeling most of this trailer.  The first one was good enough with some funny bits, but this seems to be very lazy.  Eh, I'll still give it a shot though.




As someone who enjoyed both The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates, I was somewhat looking forward to another teaming of Barrymore and Sandler.  More so than anything, I was looking forward to having Barrymore back after a four year absence.  This looks fucking terrible.  Good Lord.  I think Adam Sandler needs to give up.




Here's the first film to be directed by Oscar-winning cinematographer Wally Pfister.  Looks good, and always nice to see Rebecca Hall!




I posted the teaser trailer to Neighbors a few months back, and here's the newest trailer.  This actually looks really fucking funny.  And, like I said last time, I'm glad Rose Byrne seems to have a sizable part instead of just being the wife.




This next one is probably the best one of the lot.  I wasn't a big fan of the 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes, but I'm loving this trailer.  Very happy to see Jason Clarke getting a lead role.  Keri Russell, too!


No comments: