Monday, March 12, 2012

"The Loved Ones" trailer



What, Darren? Two trailers in a row? Yes, sweeties, we're in the off season. I may even put up some reviews! After you've picked yourself off the floor and dusted the shock off, check out this trailer for the Aussie horror flick. The film was released in 2009 and will be hitting American theatres this June though Paramount's Insurge Pictures. The word on the film is quite good, which bothers me. As someone who actively seeks out great horror films with a focus lately on overseas entries, I'm a little miffed I hadn't heard about this supposed gem until Saturday. Funny how I can't recall the last great, totally American horror film (House of the Devil? Before that: May?) but the foreign output (28 Days Later, Wolf Creek, The Descent, Let the Right One In) the past decade has been putting us Americans to shame.

Here's the original trailer:

1 comment:

Overnight Prints said...

Cinema is great entertainment now in the world. Its easily reached people I searched Trade Wholesale Printing Related keyword.