Friday, March 16, 2012

"Dark Shadows" trailer

I don't think I've seen a more angered reaction to a trailer in my lifetime. While much of the cast has said this is NOT a comedy, the marketing folk at Warner Brothers will have you believe different causing fans of the original series to riot. Admittedly, I'm sick of Johnny Depp. I'm especially sick of Tim Burton Johnny Depp. If I see him in pale makeup again in my life, it will be too soon. All this aside, I'm not a non-fan of this trailer. It looks fun and kinda Beetlejuice-y. Chloe Grace Moretz, fab as usual, looks like a great fit for the Burtonverse. And Hey! There's Michelle Pfeiffer. Never a bad thing. Of course, everyone agrees the very best thing about this trailer is Eva Green. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she looks so deliciously vampy here. While Dark Shadows fans are sharpening their pitchforks, ready to storm the Warner lot and the Burton-Bonham Carter mansion, here's the trailer.

No comments: