Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscars Best Dressed!

After careful consideration and watching too many fashion polices, Entertainment Tonights and whathaveyous, I've settled on my list.

Worst - Probably Shailene Woodley, unfortunately. BUT SHE LOOKED SO GREAT AT THE GLOBES?!?!?!

Best

(Honorable Mention)

Michelle Williams - I hate the back too much to make my top 5.
Maya Rudolph - pretty underrated
Milla Jovovich - I think her face actually is kind of scary? She looks like a man from some angles, but the dress is really gorgeous.
Glenn Close - really loved this, even the jacket.

#5 - SANDRA BULLOCK
She goes 3 for 3 of being one of the best dressed at the past 3 ceremonies. Though she needs to stop getting done whatever it is she's getting done or she's going to be Asian soon.


#4 - STACY KEIBLER
I'd probably put her higher if she was "someone", as in she's not a nominee, presenter, she's just someone's date. And no one will probably hear about again in a year's time. Such is Hollywood. That said, GORGEOUS!


#3 - ROSE BYRNE
This is the look that Rooney Mara and Angelina Jolie wished they pulled off. Now that I've said that, can all three of them go eat a burger?


#2 - JESSICA CHASTAIN
Went back and forth on it, but now totally love it. It helps that her hair and makeup is the best of the night.


#1 - GWYNETH PALTROW
The only thing I don't like is the hair. But again, girl hit it out of the park.

No comments: