Sunday, January 15, 2012

Red Carpet for the Globes!

+Why is Kelly Osbourne considered a fashion expert when she looks terrible most of the time and I can't tell if her hair is gray or purple? Why would it be EITHER?

+Sharon Osbourne is there for probably just having a show on NBC.

+RED CARPET OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!! Come on ladies, let's see some big risks.

+Ricky Gervais first up! Ryan asks if things have been blown out of proportion about him hosting. Gee, ya think?

+George Clooney arrives?? EARLY! Looks the same as always.

+Is E! going to be obsessing over the arrivals of the GLEE cast this year like the past two years? So far they really haven't mentioned them. That officially does it: GLEE is over.

+Ad for THE VOW - This is going to be Channing Tatum's year between this and MAGIC MIKE? Aww, I love you Rachel McAdams. I wonder if she's coming tonight?

+Stacey Kiebler - a name that makes me crave cookies - looks way too safe. Come on, you're with George. Work it, gir.

+Sarah Hyland of MODERN FAMILY arrives. Or Mila Kunis' little sister. Chris Colfer!

+OCTAVIA SPENCER AND MELISSA MCCARTHY!!! Look gorgeous from waist up!

+Claire Danes just made my jaw drop! I'm loving that!

+Piper Perabo - OMFG!!! That's awful. She looks like she's going to pass out.

+OH FUCK GUYS! Remember my confusing over Amy Adams and Nicole Kidman? Jessica Chastain just arrived and I thought it was Amy. Jessica looks very old school. I can't see anyone's total look so far, other than Perabo.

+JEAN DUJARDIN and the dog from THE ARTIST!!! LMAO!!! Jean is so sexy it hurts.

+Sarah Michelle Gellar!!! OOH, not liking it. Elle McPherson hasn't aged. Adam Levine is there because the show is on NBC, like his show.

+Penelope Ann Miller looks FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! Love that look. Sarah Paulson - eh. Amanda Peet is wearing a bunch of tablecloths.

+Debra Messing too much smokey eyeshadow. Melissa McCarthy looks very campy 1960's? But I like it!

+FUCK I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR! I don't care that the dress is way too over the top.

+Josh Brolin and Diane Lane look good. Jessica Chastain looks not that good. She seems really fake too? She talks kinda weird too?

+Paula Patton in yellow lookin nice. Ryan is interviewing Nicole Richie who apparently will never go away. She looks okay.

+SOFIA VERGARA!!! SHAILENE WOODLEY looks amazing! Though it makes her boobs very saggy. MADELINE STOWE! Lol Between her, McPherson and Miller is it 1992?

+Rooney Mara is like some kind of red carpet goth chick. I kinda wish her sister was getting this level of exposure, Kate seems less snobby.

+FUCK ME DIANE LANE!!! Ugh, the most beautiful woman. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She looks amazing!!!

+Ugh, cut your hair Gerard Butler. Vergara looks way too - oh god i can't believe i'm about to type this - plain? Her dress is just too blah! Too traditional. She's so fun though.

+Frieda Pinto looks okay. I can't believe she's still around? LOL. That was mean, Darren.

+LMAO Julie Bowen looks like some kind of stupid Disney princess. God, why can't this woman ever get it right?

+I really don't know how I feel about Rooney's dress. I feel like she's worn it before.

+KRISTEN WIIG!!! LOOKS FUCKING STONED!!!

+LOL The Deschanel sisters! Both look terrible. Awesome.

+Jane Lynch! Jonah Hill! Bryan Cranston! People!

+Viola Davis looking sexy! Love the deep red!

+Seth Rogen arrives and Charlize Theron just behind him. I wanna see Charlize NOW!

+Matthew Morrison needs to get the memo that no one cares about him or his show now.

I JUST SWITCHED OVER TO NBC OFFICIAL COVERAGE. Bye, E!

+Brad and Angelina look pretty great. True movie stars. I love how E! like just cut everything else to go to them.

+OMFG I LOVE CHARLIZE!!! That's how you do a princess look!!!!

+This is a pretty great red carpet so far???!!!!!

+Julianna Margulies looks pretty good, but I feel that look is last year's Globes.

+Zooey Deschanel looks like a parody of herself.

+Laura Dern!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much! I miss her? Oddly. Nice risk she took with hat dress, I kinda like it. Might need to think about it some more.

+Michelle Williams. Hmmmm. HEADBAND!!!! Headbands are in! I'm sorta loving that? I don't know about this dress. LOL @ Michelle pointing out the chanting behind her. LOL even Carson points out how nervous Michelle is.

+LOL Carson just "sent it over" to Natalie. Remember Julia Roberts two years ago? "Who's Natalie?" All-time greatest red carpet moment. That and Gary Busey attacking Jennifer Garner, then Laura Linney trying to save her.

+Nicole Richie sucking up to the Asian reporter girl. I liked Nicole better when she was a trainwreck.

+Elton John for the GNOMEO AND JULIET song!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!! Lol Elton John just said Madonna had no fucking chance of winning.

+Rob Lowe said Amy Poehler has a bad drinking problem.

+Mary J Blige looks terrific.

+Evan Rachel Wood - now that's like a real mermaid dress!

Still haven't seen Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Tilda Swinton or Emma Stone.

+Salma Hayek's top part of her dress looks like the stage of 1970's game show?

+Channing Tatum!

+I bet Salma Hayek hates Sofia Vergara.

+Mila Kunis looking very elegant, but I miss her pops of color from last year.

+Natalie Portman! WOW Looking better here than she looked all last season - no dis on the prego.

+Madonna and Andrea Riseborough were interesting. They both look like they stole style tips from Patricia Arquette. Not good, ladies.

+Matt Le Blanc for this show, with Andrea Anders! I miss Better Off Ted! Matt Le Blanc always seems like such a dick.

+OMFG MERYL STREEP LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO A LINEDANCE!!!!

+Tina Fey looks pretty good.

+Ryan Kwanten would show up to the opening of an envelope.

+LOL Owen Wilson looks plastic.

+EMMAMMAMAMAMMW STOSTONSOSTONENNEENNE

+Emma Stone looks fucking a-mah-zing but I'm not sure about that eagle belt thing. I love her so. She's so fucking down to earth and has a healthy self esteem, not obnoxious like some people. LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER. The Project Hollywood story she told was awesome.

+Okay, Nicole's dress is interesting. I have no idea. I'm so mixed on it? It looks like a variation of her last Oscar dress, but better. I have no idea.

+LOL Glenn Close. "your transformation as a man"

+REESE!!!! I like it, its sorta trashy and simple. She's hanging out with Chelsea too much. HEHEHE.

Okay, I think I'll leave it at that before the show. Be back during some commercial breaks or in case it turns genuinely awful.

I hope not, this is a great red carpet so far. Loved Claire Danes, Angelina Jolie, Emma Stone, Diane Lane and several others. You brought it, ladies.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE.

Countdown to Gervais controversey in 3...2...1...

No comments: