Friday, September 24, 2010

Scream 4 Wraps Production, First Still and Behind the Scenes Video Release



Entertainment Weekly scored the first official image released for Scream 4 - Gale in the barn. All signs lead me to believe the film's barn sequence will be epic, so I was happy to see this. The caption for the image is as follows:

"COURTENEY COX SCREAMS AGAIN - When Scream 4 opens April 15, 10 years have passed. Cox's character, Gale Weathers, is now married to Dewey (Cox's real-life husband, David Arquette). 'I kind of gave up my job as the entertainment journalist,' says Cox. 'I'm bored with my life and my marriage.' Bringing a little excitement to town is Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell). Her return leads to more Ghostface murders, which reenergize Gale. Says Cox, 'Thing start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled.'"

Meanwhile, Entertainment Tonight went behind the scenes for some brief interviews with Cox, Campbell, Arquette, Craven and Roberts. Footage from that is here.



And as the segment mentions, Scream 4 wraps production this week. Today, the 24th, is rumored to be the last day giving it an almost exact 3 month shoot with a budget said to be around $40 million. It was fun anxiously awaiting for info about the film as it was filmed and discovering new cast members. But it looks like that is all till the film's trailer premieres. I expect it before the end of the year.

No comments: