Saturday, January 10, 2009

GLOBE PREDIX!

soon, darling, soon




Yeah, they are tomorrow night. I'm so excited to see celebrities drunk at a meaningless award show. BUT IT IS AN AWARD SHOW!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!

My predictions for who WILL win

Film (Drama) - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I guess Slumdog could/will take it. But they love Brad, right? I mean - BABEL over THE DEPARTED? Eh.

Film (Comedy/Musical) - Vicky Cristina Barcelona
H-G-L as the alternate.

Director - David Fincher
Boyle, perhaps?

Screenplay - Slumdog
I think this is where Slumdog will get its biggie.

Actor (Drama) - Sean Penn, Milk
They didn't like Milk, so maybe Mickey.

Actor (Comedy/Musical) - James Franco, Pineapple Express
I really have no idea. On paper, Hoffman seems like the winner. I just don't feel it for Harvey, and the Bruges boys will cancel each other out. Bardem won last year, so that leaves Franco.

Actress (Drama) - Anne Hathaway, Rachel Getting Married
Will they really screw over Kate? They love hot young things, and it was an Anne year. I say this as an Anne-fan. A fAnne. I hope her speech is insane.

Actress (Comedy/Musical) - Sally Hawkins, Happy-Go-Lucky
Maybe Meryl wins this cuz she's losing to Anne? Dunno, Sally seems kinda safe.

Supp. Actor - Heath.
No elaboration needed.

Supp. Actress - Penelope Cruz, Vicky Cristina Barcelona
I guess Kate could win here instead. I think it would make more sense her beating Penelope than beating Anne?

Score - Slumdog Millionaire
Song - "The Wrestler", The Wrestler

Foreign Film - Waltz With Bashir
Animated Film - Wall-E



I'll stick with my original TV predix, but I'll switch TV Drama Actor to Michael C. Hall.

No comments: