Tuesday, December 12, 2017

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Last year I did a Happy 20th to Scream and today I celebrate 20 years of its superior sequel. I saw Scream 2 December 20th at the 9:45 (I think - maybe 9:55) showing at Delco Plaza (RIP) in Theater 1 (RIP). It was about half full and was one of the most perfect theater experiences of my lifetime. I'm always skeptical when people talk about wanting to see horror movies with crowds because I think most movie theater crowds are garbage. (Important to keep in mind, this would have been before most people had cell phones.) Horror crowds can be even worse. But this crowd was perfect. Really diverse, all ages. Laughter, screams and jumps, gasps - all during the appropriate scenes. Perfection. *sigh* Where does the time go?

Happy 20th to one of my favorite movies!


No comments: