Tuesday, January 12, 2016

GLOBES FASHION!

WORST DRESSED:

#3: KATE HUDSON - Going as Britney Spears? This would be fine for the VMAs and for someone a little younger. Hudson has a fantastic body, but the choker and the large gap between the top and bottom ruin it.


#2: ROONEY MARA - I get the feeling I'll never like anything she wears. She's way too "GOTH!! FASHION!!!!"-girl for me. And the braid is the final nail in the coffin.




#1: REGINA KING - There's a lot going on here and none of it is good.


BEST DRESSED!!!!

#10: LADY GAGA - Old Hollywood glamour! I think I would've ranked it higher if I didn't prefer her very similar Emmy's dress. But bonus points for the hottest accessory a gal can have: man candy. 


#9: ZENDAYA - I have no idea why she was there. Apparently, Harvey Weinstein loves her, so be afraid. 

#8: SAOIRSE RONAN - Angelic. And different enough that it doesn't look like a wedding dress. 

#7: AMBER HEARD - The best way to take people's minds off the fact that you're not big enough of a star to be at an award show like this is to show up looking like you belong. You've earned your place at the table tonight, Amber!

#6: JAIMIE ALEXANDER - I forgot how much I loved her Emmy's dress until E! reminded me. Another homerun here.

#5: JENNIFER LAWRENCE - Probably her best Golden Globes look. Well, quite easily. True movie star. I love her hair. Classy and modern. It'll look dated in a few years, but who cares. 

#4: LILY JAMES - Alicia Vikander, take note. This is how a hot young ingenue should dress. Bonus points for putting up with Jamie Foxx while presenting.

#3: AMY ADAMS - This look made me so happy. She looks so effortlessly sexy and relaxed. A perfect look!

#2: KIRSTEN DUNST - Okay, when you're standing next to sex-on-legs Garrett Hedlund and I can't take my eyes off you, you're doing something very right. This is totally a comeback moment for her, and even though she didn't win...uh....what was I saying? BEEWWWWWWBBBBBBS!

#1: JENNIFER LOPEZ - She stopped with the peak-a-boo, "Are my nipples showing?"-nonsense and hit it out of the park. Bravo, J.Lo! 




No comments: